Orchard Brooks Healthcare is a complex healthcare training and consultancy business, looking to recruit two registered nurses to grow our friendly and dedicated team.
We are looking for two complex care nurses, each to be based and focus their work in a different location – one in Saffron Walden [M11] and one in Birmingham, West Midlands – to work with our clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs.
We currently have two clinical leads for the following geographical areas:
Marie – Clinical Lead Midlands
Chantel – Clinical Lead Essex
Both these new roles are part-time (between 8-24 hours per week), hybrid working with a mix of home based and off-site locations, at £27-£32 per hour, depending on experience. The offer is for employment on a self-employed basis.
The person to take on either role will be responsible for delivering safe, high quality, intensive complex care by planning, assessment and clinical training and support. As well as taking responsibility for the following key tasks:
- Regular face to face home visits with clients to supervise care is being delivered by carers and sign off clinical competencies
- Delivering clinical training to support workers within the complex care including but not limited to PEG, Suction, Oxygen therapy, Pressure Area Care, medication, epilepsy ventilation trachy.
- Clinical Care plans & clinical risk assessments
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that documentation and service records in the community conform to regulatory standards, i.e. CQC
- On-going assessment of existing clients to ensure consistent high levels of care are delivered.
- Review, audit and maintain up to date clinical documentation.
– RCN [with up to date PIN]
– Excellent communication skills
– Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
– Computer literate with Microsoft Office
– Experience working in a similar environment – complex care, critical care and intensive care unit (ITU) is essential
– Full clean UK driving licence essential
– A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
Optional other requirements
Own laptop or computer
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) course is required, or confirmation that you are working towards this qualification.
Previous experience of case management and/or clinical training are not mandatory but would be an advantage.
To find out more about OBH, please visit our website: https://www.obhcare.co.uk/
If this sounds of interest, please send in your CV and covering letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.